Monday 22 August 2011

JDMing

Hi im looking to start importing JDM car accessories in the UK market. Will be starting off with car air freshners.

Here is a start.

For sale are my surplus Carmate air freshners. Add a little style to your interior. Move away from those crummy UK style air freshners. JDM is the way forward ^_^

Have done some research and are not available in the UK. Only US, Hong Kong and Japan to my understanding.

I may be looking to start doing some business in JDM accessories just little things. I mean its always the little things that count right  

I have 1 of each colour. So please PM me the colour you want.

Flavours In order include:
Splash
Aqua
White Musk 
Raspberry




Price for 1 is £15 inc P&P 1st class delivery. If ur interested. Email me at hcman7@gmail.com

No comments: