Tuesday 14 August 2012

Flyeyeskit modification

JDMinG Update 

When kuro went in for a respray, i requested that my rear fog light reflector be left in the rear bumper as i wanted to keep it that way. I know most people would say oh you can just buy a rear fog light conversion into the rear tail lights. I have considered this option before, but insist on keeping it as it is.

As it was after the respray:

Having heard many FTO owners start to mention flyeyes kit i decided to have a look for myself. I watched the videos and saw some of the gallery pics and other peoples images of the flyeyes kit being used. I decided to order a set to give it ago. Seeing as i was only going to be using it on the rear fog light, it wouldn't be that hard to DIY, so great, easy job ^_^. 

£3.00 for a 30x50cm size black film tint.

Flyeyes Black Film Tint Install: Very easy anyone can do it. Instructions given


 Finishing product:
In the rain:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sort of bodykit have you got on it? and where can I get it from?