Sunday 12 August 2012

Power of Photoshop!

Ever wondered? what your FTO would look like with a certain aftermarket kit. Ive thought about it lots of times and in my head it always looks good.

Their are many bonnet styles for the FTO such as :

- OEM
- Carbon OEM
- Evo Style
- Carbon Evo Style
- Creative style
- Carbon Creative Style
- AB Style
- Carbon AB style

The FTO AB Bonnet has always caught my interest and i love how the double vents and the design, really gives the FTO a nice aggressive look. Although when paired with my Project F Bumper, it didn't look right.

I asked a friend to give it a go and place my bonnet over and existing FTO which had an AB bonnet and this was the outcome. In the end! wasn't my cup of tea, so i gave up on the idea. But still i think the AB bonnet with a Nakaya Tune Lip would go nicely ;)

Examples:
 1st pic was just an experiment to see what the bumper would look like with a smaller mouth



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful FTO mate. I'm not a fan of the 3 spoke wheels and I can see you're a real enthusiast, considering the spend on alloys, which most people would not see the difference. I will be putting an AB Bonnet on my 97 Icelle Blue GPX. The standard kit is in place, but the front bumper has had the ugly registration block removed and the plate sits neatly on the grille. I'm putting Cold Air feed on the grill too for my cone filter. Search goz_83 , or "price of perfection" of fto-ireland to see my car.

JDMinG_FTO said...

Hello mate, had a look over the FTO-ireland site. Looking good, you've put a lot of money n effort in to yours too. The AB bonnet is extremely rare i really want a Carbon one but cant justify importing it from Australia lol.

When you finish your FTO with the AB Bonnet, do leave me a message so i can check it out ^_^